Telegram has many very useful functions and secrets to use in our day-to-day life. Among them, we find the one that allows us to schedule Telegram messages and reminders from the iPhone (also on the iPad). Two little-known functions that will save us a lot of time.
How to schedule Telegram messages from iPhone
Scheduling Telegram messages from the iPhone is not an obvious trick. It is the kind that is found by holding down a button or sliding an element that is not obvious. In order to do so, we must follow these steps:
- Write the message you want to program, within the conversation with a person or group.
- Press and hold the submit button until a menu displays.
- Two options will appear, one to send the message without an alert and one to schedule it. We press the latter.
- A menu will be displayed to program the day and time the message will be sent. You have a rank of 365 days.
There is an option to review scheduled messages by entering the conversation of the person or group. Just press the clock icon that appears next to the text field and you will see all the scheduled Telegram messages. But if you have several and do not remember which one you want to modify or cancel, you will have to look at the conversations one by one until you find it.
How to create Telegram reminders on iPhone
The process for creating reminders in Telegram is very similar. For those who use this app a lot, this function will be a small addition with which to put aside other apps such as Reminders. Of course, as long as it is a basic use that we give it.
To create a reminder in Telegram, we will follow these steps:
- In Telegram, go to Settings> Saved messages.
- We write the text we want and keep the send key pressed.
- We choose the date and time of the reminder and save it.
When the time comes, we will receive a notification with the text that we have entered in the message. A very simple way of not forgetting the most important things. Once again, we can consult all the ones we create in the same Settings section of the app.
Of course, Telegram is a much more complete app than WhatsApp. With features of all kinds and designed for more advanced users. With the latest events, it is becoming an increasingly feasible alternative thanks to the expansion of its network effect.